MEDELLÍN FREE COFFEE FARM EXPERIENCE
We offer every traveler the chance to enjoy a guided coffee tour. Join this tour for FREE, get an AWESOME coffee tour based on tips! Have an authentic experience in the countryside near Medellin. Support fair-trade responsible tourism and local communities development with you tip.
Taste the best coffee in the world, share with the coffee growers and understand what makes your coffee so great every day in the morning. Make a close connection with the second most traded commodity in the world and with the people that makes your favorite drink possible. Take the chance to have a deep understanding of rural life nearby the most innovative city in the world.
If you consider that this experience reach your expectation, we suggest a VOLUNTARY tip of 20 USD . You are free to give whatever you consider. We work hard behind this tour to deliver the best experience. Your tip is our evaluation.
Coffee, Local Living, Agritourism
- Farm entrance fees
- The guidance of local bilingual expert
- The guidance of local farmer
- The information to visit a natural reserve
- A cup of coffee
- Transportation. We meet at different meeting points (based in your location) and use a public transportation (Around $5.000 COL)
- Coffee bags
GALLERY FROM THIS EXPERIENCE
- Visit a certified small size coffee production
- Share with a coffee grower family and appreciate the hard work behind every cup.
- Experience a high quality process of the coffee from the seed to the drink
- Learn on how to make a coffee cup at home like a pro
- Support local communities and fair trade
- Be part of the coffee production for a day. Touch the seeds, smell the flowers, check the trees for cherries and pick up the grains that are ready!
- Try the best coffee of the farm; enjoy the sent, feel the flavor.
After your booking, a confirmation email will get to your inbox. Please check your spam too.
- Get on time to your nearest meeting point. Directions will be in your email.
- Take a ride in public transportation
- Get out of the city feeling! The farms we visit are surrounded by rivers and nature. Enjoy the landscape and weather in the mountains of the Aburra Valley.
- The coffee farm that is welcoming you, greet your hosts an prepare for a great time.
- Understand the coffee process from planting a tree to the harvest and to how to sell the grains. Colombia is famous for the hi-quality and flavor of the coffee and you get to see exactly why. The coffee process experience at the farm will take around 2 hours
- Finish the tour with a good cup of coffee to be ready for the afternoon.
- Now that you know the quality and care behind the roasted beans, buy the coffee at the farm and support their project. that make possible your energy shot every day.
- As an extra activity, you can visit a natural reserve only 10 min. from the farm after the tour. Your guide will give you directions on how to get there.