HIKING + WATERFALL 4H EXPERIENCE
HIKING MEDELLIN CLOSE HILLS
Climb and descend the main hills near Medellin, breath fresh air, mingle with the forest and have a plunge in the mountain water. Stay active and hike around the Aburra Valley in your visit to Medellin.
City, Active Nature, Agritourism
- Snacks & Drinks
- The guidance of local bilingual expert
- Private transportation for the trip: A/C, comfortable cars.
- Travel insurance for the dates of your trip
- Authentic Colombian drink, snack or fruit taste
Every day private tour from:
Private small groups from:
$40 USD / 5 + pax
Luxury Hiking Tour from
Daily Special every Sunday
*Prices may vary according to the dollar conversion rate and travel dates. Please click book now for a precise quote and choose your dates and # of pax.
GALLERY FROM THIS EXPERIENCE
- Restore your energy with a natural bath
- Explore the tropical nature around Medellín from 1500 to 3000 m.s.n.m
- Bird watching
- Take beautiful pictures of Medellin surroundings fauna and flora
- An expert guide for your specific interest: Botany, birdwatching, archeology, geology. Will accompany you upon request.
at 8:00am, restore your energy with this trek in the city of eternal spring. The experience will be amazing! Only 40min driving from the south of the city, you will get to a hiking path into the mountain. The hike to the waterfall takes around 45 minutes in average. You can do it on your own pace with your guide. Prepared to get wet as you will be crossing small rivers. Once there, you can take a swim in fresh clean water. The 30m waterfall is great to refresh or just admire it´s beauty. We will come back after an hour to the car and to your accommodation.
* You will need sneakers or trekking shoes for this activity. Also long trousers are recommended.
The description of the trek is for our main route. You can also visit: “Alto de San Miguel” The place where the Medellin river born, “Las baldías” Paramo, “Romeral” natural reserve, “Park arvi” trek paths and rural roads between municipalities. In everyplace you will have the possibility to enjoy a repairing natural bath in fresh clean water
If you want to add adrenaline to your hike, you can practice Canyoning on a 30m high waterfall. It is an exhilarating activity that do not need previous experience, but love for the adrenaline and natural spots. A team of professional climbers will travel to the location and set the ropes for you. Get to the top of the waterfall, wear the gear, follow the simple instructions, descend and enjoy the adventure.