MEDELLIN COFFEE TOUR HANDS-ON & NATURAL RESERVE
Enjoy this Medellin coffee tour with the most scenic landscapes traveling near to your accommodation into the mountains of Aburra Valley. Have an authentic farm experience and coffee tour host by small growers and their families. Enjoy a tasty Colombian coffee. Become an expert in making a good cup and buy from a wide range of coffe brands from small growers around Antioquia. Visit a little village in the top of the mountain and enjoy the amazing view of the city
Coffee, Local Living, Agritourism
- Exotic fruit taste
- Farm entrance fees
- Medellin coffee tour
- Medellin view point visit
- The guidance of local bilingual expert
- Private transportation for the trip: A/C, comfortable cars.
- Travel insurance for the dates of your tri
Every day private tour from:
Private small groups from:
$55 USD pax / 6 + pax
Daily Special every Friday
*Prices may vary according to the dollar conversion rate and travel dates. Please click book now for a precise quote and choose your dates and # of pax.
GALLERY FROM THIS EXPERIENCE
- Share with a coffee grower family and appreciate the hard work behind every cup.
- Choose from more than 30 varieties of hi-quality coffee beans from the region to try and take home.
- Learn on how to make a coffee cup at home like a pro
- Support local community and fair trade by visiting the small size productions and buying their coffee. They have been chosen by the special flavor and high quality of their product.
After you book the Medellin coffee tour, a confirmation email will get to your inbox. Please check your spam too.
- Get out of the city feeling! The farms we visit are surrounded by rivers and nature. Enjoy the landscape and weather in the mountains of the Aburra Valley.
- The coffee farm that is welcoming you, greet your hosts an prepare for a great time.
- Understand the coffee process from planting a tree to the harvest and to how to sell the grains. Colombia is famous for the hi-quality and flavor of the coffee and you get to see exactly why.
- Finish the tour with a good cup of coffee to be ready for the afternoon.
- Now that you know the quality and care behind the roasted beans, buy the coffee at the farm and support their project. that make possible your energy shot every day.
- To make this a day tour experience, you can visit a natural reserve after the tour. Your guide will drop you off there if you prefer.